General School Rules
Observance of the following rules is compulsory for all students. The school expects all students to maintain a high standard of general behaviour.
- Every student must carry the school's Almanac to school every day and use it productively.
- Non-bus commuters must arrive 10 minutes before the school starts.
- Uniform is compulsory during school hours and for all school functions including all such instances where students are
representing the school outside.
- Uniform must always be neat and clean. I-Card is a part of the uniform and must be worn at all times. The students who
are not in proper uniform will be sent home.
- Non-Sikh boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals and ensure that it remains combed and tidy. Sikh Boys must
wear white turbans. A patka may be worn only while playing Games. Girls must tie their hair neatly with a band/ribbon.
Use of hair gel is not allowed. No colour or henna should be applied on hair.
- Bullying and the use of foul language are punishable offences, whether in or out of school. Students found using the
same will be expelled from School.
- Students are not allowed to bring any weapons or sharp instruments, such as blades, knives, paper scalpels, scissors etc.,
- Care must be taken of all school property and no students should scratch or spoil the desks or charts or damage any
school furniture. Students should not write or draw on the waklls or in any way damage things belonging to others.
Damage done even by accident should be reported at once to the class teacher or Principal.
- Students are prohibited from bringing any publication, reference books, CD or other storage devices like floppies, pen
drives or I-pods, not relevant to academic pursuits.
- Bringing money to school is not allowed. Also leading or borrowing of money or any other article is strictly prohibited.
- Bringing mobile phones, cameras, expensive articles, watches etc to school is strictly forbidden. If confiscated it will not
- The school is not responsible for goods lost. It is not advisable to bring valuable articles (like expensive watches or fountain pens) to school.
- The school reserves the right to suspend students whose progress in studies is unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students.
- In the interest of their own security, students are advised not to buy or receive any articles, gifts or foodstuffs from
anyone at all en route.
- Celebrating festivals with crackers and colours in school or in school bus is prohibited.
- It is mandatory for all students, unless instructed otherwise to be present for festivals & functions celebrated in the school.
- The school is committed to protecting the environment and expects its students to be environment friendly in all their
actions. The use of polybags (Plastic bags) is therefore, strictly prohibited in the school and students should consciously
avoid their use for any purpose.
- Students are not allowed to celebrate their birthday or any other occasion in school with cake, snacks and cold drinks.
- Girls are not allowed to apply henna on their hands. Colour on lips, eye liners, nail paint is not permitted. They are not
allowed to wear earrings or rings on fingers or nose rings. However, one pair of small ear studs is permitted.
- Students are not allowed to report to school with religious threads tied on their wrists. They shall not wear any bracelet.
- Students should switch off lights and fans while leaving the Classroom.
- Students are advised to keep their Classroom and school building as clean as possible.
- Driving a vehicle without valid driving licence is prohibited.
- Any child planning to leave the school should apply for T.C. at least one month in advance .
Most Important : The Student must speak in ENGLISH in the school
permises except during the respective second / third language classes.